Updated the Placeling login page per the ever helpful community, forrst.
I made the following changes:
- Changed the outline of the signup buttons such that they look extruded, and like you should press them. As Andres Botero pointed out, they looked like the had already been pressed - which is particularly bad on a touch screen.
- Andres also mentioned that the submit button didn’t look like you should necessarily be able to press it - fixed!
- Changed the colour of underside of the ribbon to match the outer side, per Joshua Hibbert’s advice - I ended up mucking with the shadows on it too.
- Added a “forgot your password” button that shows up when the username doesn’t work
- Changed the Logotype to white and matched the styling to the cancel button (per Joshua’s advice, again)
- Changed the cancel button such that it matches the rest of the design better
- Took out some of the grunge in the top bar
- … moved the clouds around (I am never happy with where the clouds are …)
- Changed rope to wrap the edge better
- fixed alignment on password & username
- Changed “forget” to “forgot”
- Fixed alignment on forgot password button
- Fixed alignment & corner radius of submit button
- Fixed alignment & corner radius of signup buttons
- Changed error message
Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?